About X-Ray Ireland
X-Ray Ireland was established by Geoff Buchanan to realise his vision of creating easily accessible and caring radiological healthcare to patients, spurred on by the loss, at the age of 15, of his mother to cancer.
Decentralising plain film X-Ray services from hospitals to the community with close proximity to the GP practice, allows GP's to offer the patient a greater level of care while reducing pressures for overstretched hospital resources.
The first hub is now open in Distillery Lane, Dundalk providing:
No convenient A & E?
Why not use our ‘Minor injury service’ with less than 3 hour report turnaround. Just attend with your GP referral.
• Servicing all your patients Plain Film X-Ray requirements
• Hub located on the highstreet, in close proximity to your practice
• Fast and efficient service for your patients
• Radiological reports within 24 hours
• Minor Injury Service - report within 3 hours
• Appointment only by phoning 042 9329986
• Mon - Fri 9am to 9pm and
Sat 9am to 5pm
• Easily accessible locations
• No prolonged waiting times
• Outstanding patient care
• Price: €75 per exam, discounted rate applied to multiple exams
• Highly experienced individuals
• State of the art unit
• Unrivalled service
• High level of patient care
Health Insurance/ Medical Card
• Private health insurance - Laya Health Insurance, Aviva, Glohealth and VHI
• Available to medical card holders
X-Ray Ireland, Distillery House, Distillery Lane, Dundalk, Co. Louth T/F: 00353 42 9329986