About X-Ray Ireland
X-Ray Ireland was established by Geoff Buchanan to realize his vision of creating easily accessible and caring radiological healthcare to patients, spurred on by the loss, at the age of 15, of his mother to cancer.
Decentralizing plain film X-Ray services from hospitals to the community with close proximity to the GP practice, allows GP's to offer the patient a greater level of care while reducing pressures for overstretched hospital resources.
The first hub 2 is now open at Rocdoc Ashbourne Co Meath. providing:
No convenient A & E?
Why not use our ‘Minor injury service’
• Servicing all your patients Plain Film X-Ray requirements
• Hub located on the highstreet, in close proximity to your practice
• Fast and efficient service for your patients
• Radiological reports within 24 hours
• Minor Injury Service - report within 3 hours
• Same day appointment by phoning 0035318351444
• Mon - Sun 12noon to 6pm
• Easily accessible locations
• No prolonged waiting times
• Outstanding patient care
• Price: €120 per exam, and 65 for each additional exams.
A CD and Patient Portal is free of charge at time of X-Ray.
Health Insurance/ Medical Card
• Private health insurance - You can reclaim the professional fees from all major insurance companies.
• Available to medical card holders
X-Ray Ireland, Rocdoc, Unit 6 Ashbourne Retail Park, Ashbourne, Co Meath. 0035318351444 or 00447444763573